Mirror View


This blog is a birds eyeview of my life. Varying from trekking adventures to rocking satsangs, from coffee shops to college canteens, Fidgetting with fun and enthusiasm... learning and spreading the art of breadth and the joy in smiling....... This is simply an UNWINDING of a few thoughts that are stuck in my Mind....!!!

Life's always a full circle, what goes around has to come around, so why stop to enjoy the pain and suffering when we can drool in the joy and happiness....!!!!

A Complete 360 Degree...!!!

My Life 360 degrees

My Life 360 degrees

Monday, May 2, 2011

Family is Everywhere


As I have been travelling more often than not ever since I was a Kid as my Dad always kept getting transferred every once in a while. Having been in places like Cochin, Bangalore, Nagpur, Bombay, Hyderabad, Noida and now Madras. I have never felt alone or in any desperate need for friends when ever there was a change. This has mainly gotta do with my attitude towards life. I have always believed that everybody in this world belongs to one another and that I could easily be friends with anybody on the streets too. Be it any place, I have been able to have always made friends like family. One just has to feel oneness with the world and that would easily just trigger of this feeling - Family is Everywhere. Friends are a family and have to be treasured and preserved with utmost care. it can be ranging from 5 year old to a 90 year old. from a Rickshaw driver to a Manager. It just has to spring up from within.

One can only feel lonely because of fear to speak up or to interact with colleagues or classmates. This can be removed only when the individual begins to accept the fact that Family is Everywhere around.

I just hope everyone is in agreement with my Idea.... ???

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't forget to leave in your comments.........!!!!!