Mirror View


This blog is a birds eyeview of my life. Varying from trekking adventures to rocking satsangs, from coffee shops to college canteens, Fidgetting with fun and enthusiasm... learning and spreading the art of breadth and the joy in smiling....... This is simply an UNWINDING of a few thoughts that are stuck in my Mind....!!!

Life's always a full circle, what goes around has to come around, so why stop to enjoy the pain and suffering when we can drool in the joy and happiness....!!!!

A Complete 360 Degree...!!!

My Life 360 degrees

My Life 360 degrees

Thursday, April 1, 2010

Voice - The Sense of Sound

My phone's been my lifeline...
Your VOICE the Oxygen...that rejuvenates my soul...

Depth in your VOICE...Derth in your speech...

Long to hear you...
Wanting more of your VOICE...
Greed is when I yearn for more n more...

My mobile rings bringing a broad smile onto ma face...
Silence in the line....
The rhythm of your breadth...
The soft tone of your VOICE...

Wait is what I do.... only to hear you utter...
Your VOICE brings me back into Life...

Missing you all the time, everyday, hour minute, second...

Your VOICE is what I wait to hear...
The warmth in your VOICE...
The expression that it has...
The never ending smile that it leaves behind....
The dents when it never comes...

I simply yearn for your VOICE....

The love in your VOICE is a melody...
Only nature can help understand...

Every word simply fits in harmony...
To push away my agony...

Priceless is every second I hear your VOICE...
Worthwhile is the wait....

I feel the taste of the food you cook...
The way you smack your lips...

Your expressive tone lets me be with you...
See the world with your eyes....
Sense any pain in your heart...

Your VOICE is what drives me to understand your unconditional LOVE for me....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't forget to leave in your comments.........!!!!!